Are you a "true breeder"? If so, you are the "gold standard" for the poultry breeding world and we invite you to be a part of our Gold Standard Breeder Directory.
Who qualifies to be part of this select group of breeders?
- Hall of Fame, Grand Master or Master Exhibitors or Breeders with the APA or ABA - If you fall into any of these categories, you are definitely a "gold standard" breeder and automatically are welcome! Submit the application at the bottom of the page and I will be in touch to help you get started with your ad.
- By Application - If you are breeding based on the American Standard of Perfection or Bantam Standard and would like to be considered for part of this directory, please submit an application for consideration using the form at the bottom of the page and I will follow up with you. I know some breeders do not regularly attend shows and therefore do not accumulate points and wins but still "raise the standard".
What do I get for being part of the Gold Standard Breeder Directory?
- Bragging rights! - This is the "who's who" of the exhibition poultry community and it is an honor to be invited to be a part of this directory
- Graphic ad - Your ad links to the website of your choice (Ex: Farm website, your Facebook page, or your PSC Breeder Directory listing) - Use your APA or ABA ad graphic if you have one or I can design one for you ($25 fee). This ad will be in rotation with other breeders so a different breeder is shown near the top each time the page is loaded. Your ad will always be showing just in a different location each time.
What does it cost?
- $100/year for a medium rectangle or $150/year for a vertical poster if you want more space for pictures and information. Each option includes a full year of a rotating, full-color ad that links to the webpage of your choice.
- Priceless - The hours of time spent improving your birds, breeding and raising poultry to the Standard and seeing the fruit of all your labor.