Welcome to all you hard-working show secretaries! We hope you have found our website to be an excellent resource for you, as a show secretary, and as a fellow poultry fancier. We are getting good traffic and feedback and are confident these will only increase as more fanciers discover our website.
Please sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you up-to-date on all the latest services we have available. I won't flood your inbox, but I will send you timely reminders in the midst of all your busy planning so you can take full advantage of all we have to offer you.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out the "How to Run an Organized Poultry Show" page. Even if you've been running your show for years, you may find some great tips or use it as a resource for anyone thinking about starting a new show. (Thanks to Dan Castle for being willing to share how he stays organized with the exhibition community!)
- Our goal is to make your life as show secretary a little easier. We have designed our website to be a powerful tool to save you and your association both time and money. As more fanciers turn to our website for reliable information, we hope they'll find all your show's information at their fingertips!
We offer these FREE services to all poultry shows (including fairs):
1. A basic listing of location and contact information.
2. A satellite Google Map with the option of getting driving directions
3. Links to your show website, if there is one available
4. Links to your show’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
5. Document hosting – Send us your entry form & catalog and we will link to it on your show page as a printable pdf (Save on postage!)
6. The opportunity to share pictures, results and feedback from your show.
7. A place to share your show reports and include pictures of some of the show winners. See our Show Reports page.
We are now offering this additional services for a fee:-Become a Featured Show on the State/Region/Month Page to Advertise your Showadvertising page.
We aim to keep our rates very low so your club can easily afford
to take advantage of these valuable services.
Please consider these options and contact us below if we can be of service to you as you plan for your next show.
Thank you for considering us as a partner as we work to keep the fancy alive and well! We have great appreciation for all you do.
Your source for designs and t-shirts that appeal uniquely to the exhibition community, designs whose Standard is Perfection. Get your t-shirt to wear at your next show or share your love of fancy poul…
If you're looking for a fun shirt to show your love of show poultry or want something unique to wear to the next poultry show, browse the options at https://www.fancyspeak.com/.
8 tray, 800 chicken egg incubator. Clean and in excellent condition. Ready to put eggs in. $500 Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering many silkies for sale including breeding pairs. First pair are some buffs that I hatched from Magnolia Silkie eggs from FL. These two are gorgeous.
For sale: approximately 50 exhibition cages at $10 each and approximately 50 judging cages at $15 each. All cages measure 21 X 21 X 45. The exhibition
Gregg L. Friedman MD Hatchery specializing on Egyptian Geese, Button Quails, and Peacocks. Our contact information is: Gregg L. Friedman MD Hatchery 2500