For more information, contact:
For current date and for other California poultry shows, CLICK HERE
Please send current catalog files to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be added to this page. P.S. Do not use this email to request a catalog.
Are you aware of any corrections to this information? Our goal is up-to-date & accurate and we rely on your help! Please let us know!
View Larger Map
Note: For most shows, judging starts at 9am on the first day. For 2-day shows, coop-out is usually by lunchtime on the 2nd day. Coop-in times vary.
1. Entry Deadline is Sepember 15th 2012
2. Birds will be accepted at the showroom Thursday, October 11th from 1 p.m. to 8p.m.; Friday October 12th from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
3. Judging will start at 9:00 a.m. Friday, October 12th.
4. All birds will be judged by the latest APA and ABA standards.
5. Make sure you state on your entry form, where entries are LARGE FOWL or BANTAM, BEARDED OR NON-BEARDED, SINGLE OR ROSE COMB.
6. No one other than Judges and Secretary will be allowed in isle during the judging.
7. All birds must h ave NUMBER LEG BANDS with that number recored on the entry form.
8. All birds are entered the OWNERS RISK. The UFPA and its officer or members will not be responsible for any damage, accident, loss or death on any entry during the show.
9. Any bird showing evidence of disease or sickness will be placed in isolation and returned to its owner.
10. No one will be allowed to handle the birds except the judge, show committee or its owner.
11. Advertising of placing of signs on the exhibition coops will not be permitted until after the judging is completed and then only by the approval of the Show Superintendent.
12. Entry forms have been provided in the August BY UFPA mailing's and on-line. If for any reason an exhibitor does not have one, an entry made on a plain sheet of paper, accompanied with the proper entry fee. Please include information as to breed of bird, variety, sex, age and leg band number. These will be accepted.
13. Coop out time will be 9:00 a.m. Sunday October 14th. PLEASE BE ON TIME. Out of state exibitors may coop out after the banquet on Saturday night (please talk to show superintendent)or Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m.
14. If exhibitor has birds "FOR SALE"; arrangements must be made with the show superintendent.
15. All entries must be recognized in the latest ABA-APA Standards. All other entries will be for exhibition purposes only and will not be judged.
16. Only birds that have been in judging competition can be sold in the show room, with the permission of the show superintendent.
17. The UFPA will not accept responsibility for birds shipped from out of state.
18. Exhibitors will be responsible for feeding and watering his/her birds until after judging. Feed is furnished by UFPA.
19. Only Pairs and Trios will be acceted in the auction. All birds must be of SHOW QUALITY. NO CULLS!
20. Birds cannot be removed from the show building without permission of the Show Superintendent.
21. Once birds are entered into cages they cannot be removed from cage for anything except to hand grooming, cleaning birds or pens.
22. No skirting of cages with any material, except clear plastic; to prevent fighting only.
23. No carrying cages can be stored underneath show cages.
24. All vehicles must be parked on asphalted area.
25. REGARDING SALES: Do not bring birds from home and place in show cages "FOR SALE"! If show birds are sold following judging, please notify Show Superintendent.
26. Double Coops will be available for an additional $3.00 with regular entry fee. Note on entry form birds requiring special cooping.
123 Main St.
5 miles from fairgrounds
Discount available, mention show
456 West St
6 miles from fairgrounds
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
Share your pictures, show results, show reports or your favorite memories.
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
What can we help you find? Search the website:
Blue, Black,Splash,Buff and White Bearded and Non Bearded Silkie Bantam chicks and chickens for sale ! 30 pullets $75 laying hens Pearl leghorn chicks
I have 2 Mosaic cockerels that are ready to find new flocks to run with. Hatched June 6th and are from GFF. Deep blue skin under feathers and will pass
We have a few different types of Coturnix quail! Coturnix are excellent layers, excellent meat birds and are very beautiful. For more information go to