1. Q: What kind of comb do Ameraucanas have?
A: Pea comb
2. Q: What kind of comb to Black Australorps have?
A: Single comb
3. Q: What are 10 types of combs?
A: Single, Rose, Pea, V, Strawberry, Cushion, Walnut, Buttercup, Carnation, Silkie
4. Q: What class are Buff Orpingtons in?
5. Q: What class are Sebrights in?
A: RCCL (Rose Comb Clean-Legged)
6. Q: What class are Rhode Island Whites in?
7. Q: What class are Dorkings in?
8. Q: Which mites live in cracks and crevices and bother birds who are roosting?
A: Roost (or red) mites
9. Q: What are the seven parts of the wing?
A: Wing front, Wing shoulder, Wing bow, Wing bar, Primary flight feathers, Secondary Flight Feathers, Primary Coverts
10. Q: Name the varieties of Brahma?
A: Dark, Light, Buff, Black & White
11. Q: Do Faverolles, Orpingtons, Polish or Lakenvelders have 5 toes?
12. Q: What
temperature should an incubator be at to hatch chicken peeps?
A: 99.5 degrees (but during lock-down, 98.5-99 degrees)
13. Q: What medication is used to treat coccidiosis?
14. Q: Do chicken have teeth?
A: Only when they have recently hatched and still have their egg tooth from breaking out of their shell.
15. Q: Do chickens sweat?
A: No, they pant to cool themselves off.
16. Q: When is the best time to vaccinate for Marek's Disease?
A: When chicks are one day old.
17. Q: What varieties of Chantecler are in the Standard?
A: Partridge, White
18. Q: What is the chicken's true stomach called?
A: The proventriculus
19. Q: What are the two types of game bird brooding?
A: Battery brooding and Floor brooding
20. Q: Which breed was once called an Indian Game Bird?
CLICK HERE to get back to the current Trivia Question page.
Selling Malay hatching eggs. Can ship. Will hatch but must be pick up only. Currently available Red Pyle and Blue Wheaten. Proven breeders. Email email@example.com
Babies and grown ducks, goats all ages, peacocks and belted Galloway cows. Text my cell, 346-777-5490 and ask what you are looking for. Sergio Moreno
I have 4 male jumbo brown coturnix quail that need a new home. They are a little over 4 weeks old. Hollie 805-907-2149 . I am in the Fresno/Clovis area
We are in search of a jubilee orpington rooster for our 4 ladies. Looking for one that is about 6 months old. We are located in central Virginia. We
Looking for Calico Cochins. Black, Chocolate, Red and Millie Fleur. Age doesn'matter. 321-363-7285
Information on the Star Spangled Serama Tabletop Show