1. Q: What kind of comb do Ameraucanas have?
A: Pea comb
2. Q: What kind of comb to Black Australorps have?
A: Single comb
3. Q: What are 10 types of combs?
A: Single, Rose, Pea, V, Strawberry, Cushion, Walnut, Buttercup, Carnation, Silkie
4. Q: What class are Buff Orpingtons in?
5. Q: What class are Sebrights in?
A: RCCL (Rose Comb Clean-Legged)
6. Q: What class are Rhode Island Whites in?
7. Q: What class are Dorkings in?
8. Q: Which mites live in cracks and crevices and bother birds who are roosting?
A: Roost (or red) mites
9. Q: What are the seven parts of the wing?
A: Wing front, Wing shoulder, Wing bow, Wing bar, Primary flight feathers, Secondary Flight Feathers, Primary Coverts
10. Q: Name the varieties of Brahma?
A: Dark, Light, Buff, Black & White
11. Q: Do Faverolles, Orpingtons, Polish or Lakenvelders have 5 toes?
12. Q: What
temperature should an incubator be at to hatch chicken peeps?
A: 99.5 degrees (but during lock-down, 98.5-99 degrees)
13. Q: What medication is used to treat coccidiosis?
14. Q: Do chicken have teeth?
A: Only when they have recently hatched and still have their egg tooth from breaking out of their shell.
15. Q: Do chickens sweat?
A: No, they pant to cool themselves off.
16. Q: When is the best time to vaccinate for Marek's Disease?
A: When chicks are one day old.
17. Q: What varieties of Chantecler are in the Standard?
A: Partridge, White
18. Q: What is the chicken's true stomach called?
A: The proventriculus
19. Q: What are the two types of game bird brooding?
A: Battery brooding and Floor brooding
20. Q: Which breed was once called an Indian Game Bird?
CLICK HERE to get back to the current Trivia Question page.
I have some sexable grow out Brahma chicks 8 weeks old (buff and dark) and 4 month old Partridge BBS cockerels. I will have more chicks and hatching eggs
Five week old /male oh-araucanas-for-sale.great health well cared for. My township does not allow for Roosters. I bought a 8 baby chicks on Easter and
I have breeding stock in B.B. Red, Brown Red and one Cockerel and four Hens in Lemon Blue for sale. These are Breeders and not Show Birds. They are out
Information on the Heritage Breeds Festival
Can't figure out what's wrong with your flock? See if we can help!
Hello everyone, we are a very small family farm in Michigan. We raise only bearded Silkies! Nothing else and breeding toward perfection! I currently have: