1. Q: What kind of comb do Ameraucanas have?
A: Pea comb
2. Q: What kind of comb to Black Australorps have?
A: Single comb
3. Q: What are 10 types of combs?
A: Single, Rose, Pea, V, Strawberry, Cushion, Walnut, Buttercup, Carnation, Silkie
4. Q: What class are Buff Orpingtons in?
5. Q: What class are Sebrights in?
A: RCCL (Rose Comb Clean-Legged)
6. Q: What class are Rhode Island Whites in?
7. Q: What class are Dorkings in?
8. Q: Which mites live in cracks and crevices and bother birds who are roosting?
A: Roost (or red) mites
9. Q: What are the seven parts of the wing?
A: Wing front, Wing shoulder, Wing bow, Wing bar, Primary flight feathers, Secondary Flight Feathers, Primary Coverts
10. Q: Name the varieties of Brahma?
A: Dark, Light, Buff, Black & White
11. Q: Do Faverolles, Orpingtons, Polish or Lakenvelders have 5 toes?
12. Q: What
temperature should an incubator be at to hatch chicken peeps?
A: 99.5 degrees (but during lock-down, 98.5-99 degrees)
13. Q: What medication is used to treat coccidiosis?
14. Q: Do chicken have teeth?
A: Only when they have recently hatched and still have their egg tooth from breaking out of their shell.
15. Q: Do chickens sweat?
A: No, they pant to cool themselves off.
16. Q: When is the best time to vaccinate for Marek's Disease?
A: When chicks are one day old.
17. Q: What varieties of Chantecler are in the Standard?
A: Partridge, White
18. Q: What is the chicken's true stomach called?
A: The proventriculus
19. Q: What are the two types of game bird brooding?
A: Battery brooding and Floor brooding
20. Q: Which breed was once called an Indian Game Bird?
CLICK HERE to get back to the current Trivia Question page.
Looking for 4-6 female silkie chicks in Ohio. firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a pair or trio of Lemon Blue Old English Game Bantams. I live in Northeast Alabama. I will travel within a reasonable distance. Please
I am looking to buy Sebastopol eggs and goslings, esp lavender and chocolates. I live in PA. If you have any for sale, please let me know at: email@example.com
Over 30 years, we've been selectively breeding our exhibition quality birds to give our customers the very best birds available. German Deathlayers, silkies
Holland Farm right in the hill country of Louisiana, breeding a superior flock of Barred Hollands. We have been working steadfastly over the past several
I am looking for a nice trio of malay bantams not set on color yet, if you can help email me firstname.lastname@example.org