1. Q: What kind of comb do Ameraucanas have?
A: Pea comb
2. Q: What kind of comb to Black Australorps have?
A: Single comb
3. Q: What are 10 types of combs?
A: Single, Rose, Pea, V, Strawberry, Cushion, Walnut, Buttercup, Carnation, Silkie
4. Q: What class are Buff Orpingtons in?
5. Q: What class are Sebrights in?
A: RCCL (Rose Comb Clean-Legged)
6. Q: What class are Rhode Island Whites in?
7. Q: What class are Dorkings in?
8. Q: Which mites live in cracks and crevices and bother birds who are roosting?
A: Roost (or red) mites
9. Q: What are the seven parts of the wing?
A: Wing front, Wing shoulder, Wing bow, Wing bar, Primary flight feathers, Secondary Flight Feathers, Primary Coverts
10. Q: Name the varieties of Brahma?
A: Dark, Light, Buff, Black & White
11. Q: Do Faverolles, Orpingtons, Polish or Lakenvelders have 5 toes?
12. Q: What
temperature should an incubator be at to hatch chicken peeps?
A: 99.5 degrees (but during lock-down, 98.5-99 degrees)
13. Q: What medication is used to treat coccidiosis?
14. Q: Do chicken have teeth?
A: Only when they have recently hatched and still have their egg tooth from breaking out of their shell.
15. Q: Do chickens sweat?
A: No, they pant to cool themselves off.
16. Q: When is the best time to vaccinate for Marek's Disease?
A: When chicks are one day old.
17. Q: What varieties of Chantecler are in the Standard?
A: Partridge, White
18. Q: What is the chicken's true stomach called?
A: The proventriculus
19. Q: What are the two types of game bird brooding?
A: Battery brooding and Floor brooding
20. Q: Which breed was once called an Indian Game Bird?
CLICK HERE to get back to the current Trivia Question page.
What can we help you find? Search the website:
We have a few different types of Coturnix quail! Coturnix are excellent layers, excellent meat birds and are very beautiful. For more information go to
Contact: Two48 9four9 seven8zero0 Milford, Michigan Young Cockerel/Rooster Satin Partridge Silkie 5:6 months old Father is an amazing rooster and
Information on the Champion Feed & Pet Supply Flock-tober Swap