Welcome to all you hard-working show secretaries! We hope you have found our website to be an excellent resource for you, as a show secretary, and as a fellow poultry fancier. We are getting good traffic and feedback and are confident these will only increase as more fanciers discover our website.
We want to make you aware of all the services available to you. Our goal is to make your life as show secretary a little easier. We have designed our website to be a powerful tool to save you and your association both time and money. As more fanciers turn to our website for reliable information, we hope they'll find all your show's information at their fingertips!
We offer these FREE services to all poultry shows (including fairs):
1. A basic listing of location and contact information.
2. A satellite Google Map with the option of getting driving directions
3. Links to your show website, if there is one available
4. Links to your show’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
5. The opportunity to share pictures, results and feedback from your show.
6. A place to share your show reports and include pictures of some of the show winners. See our Show Reports page.
We are now offering these additional services for a fee:
1. Document hosting – Send
us your entry form & catalog and we will link to it on your show page as
a printable pdf (Save on postage!)
2. Become a Featured Show on the State/Region/Month Page to Advertise your Show
We aim to keep our rates very low so your club can easily afford
to take advantage of these valuable services.
Please consider these options and contact us below if we can be of service to you as you plan for your next show.
Thank you for considering us as a partner as we work to keep the fancy alive and well! We have great appreciation for all you do.
Information on the Swing into Spring Serama Tabletop Show
My name is Linda. We have a small farm in Spokane, WA. I am breeding show quality Ameraucana in the black, blue and lavender varieties. These are full
This darling Silver Sebright cockerel was found abandoned in a hiking area outside of Los Gatos. Excellent health and temperment. I think he appears to
I'm a small poultry farm raising rare and Heritage breed chickens. I'm NPIP certified so I can ship hatching eggs and live birds/chicks. For more information