1. Which breed of chicken has a crest, feathered shanks and toes, vulture hocks, a 5th toe, and a v-comb?
( Sultan )
2. What is the scientific name for the Red Jungle Fowl?
( Gallus Gallus )
3. A Showgirl chicken is a cross between a _________ and a _________. ( breeds of chickens)
( Silkie & Naked Neck )
4. Which 2 of these 5 breeds should have 6 points on its comb? (a. Leghorn b. Minorca c. Spanish d. Java e. Jersey giant )
( Minorca & Jersey Giant )
5. What is a common misspelling of Ameraucana?
( Americana )
6. True or False: Rhode Island Reds & Rhode Island Whites are the same breed.
7. What kind of comb do Rhode Island Reds have?
( R.C. Rhode island Reds have rose combs & S.C. Rhode Island Reds have single combs )
8. Which one of these breeds is not a True Bantam? (a. Sebright b. Japanese c. Sussex d. Silkie e. Dutch f. Rosecomb )
( Sussex )
9. What are the 3 varieties of Rosecomb Bantams are in the American Standard of Perfection?
( Black Blue & White )
10. What is a chicken’s breastbone called? ( Keel )
11. What does Dual Purpose mean?
( Can be used for Eggs & Meat )
12. Which one of these breeds is not in the Feather-Legged class? (a. Silkie b. Favorolle c. Barnevelder d. Brahma )
( Barnevelder )
13. Which Breed will not be penalized if it has multiple spurs, and actually is preferred to have multiple spurs?
14. What does O.E.G.B. stand for?
( Old English Game Bantam )
15. What are the 3 grades of exterior quality of an egg?
( A, B, & Dirty )
16. What is a chicken’s iris?
( The colored part of the eye around the pupil )
17. What is a snood? ( The Skin that hangs down over the turkey’s beak )
18. Can ducks get worms? ( Yes, occasionally )
19. When does a Old English Game male not need to be dubbed? ( When it is a cockerel )
20. True or False: Dutch bantams are Hen-feathered
( False )
What can we help you find? Search the website:
Very Beautiful Ameraucana roosters , young. I am in Middletown, DE. Email me 2Mrs.Pepper@gmail.com
LOOKING FOR TWO FEMALE DAY OLD SILKIES TO BE SHIPPED TO ME IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA AT THE END OF NOV. 2020 ONE SPECKLED AND THE OTHER WHITE.. PLEASE CALL
I have four beautiful black Orpington‘s healthy eating well. They are unsexed. Three of them are about two months and one of them is three months. Parents