Cleaning Birds the Day of Show
My grooming bucket consists of many different things and most are very helpful.
1. Old T-shirt( Don' want you show clothes ruined!!!
2. Bag balm(Works on combs and wattles but don't daub stuff on!
3. Water bottle-Fill up a water if water is not provided for the birds.
4. Nail Clippers-Beautify Birds
5. gloves-don't want your hands smelling like poop
6. Baby wipes-They come in handy
7. water and food containers- small containers to keep food and water for birds!
Click here to post comments
Do you have birds to sell too? Click here to return to Grooming for the show and complete the form to submit your listing for review.
What can we help you find? Search the website:
Hi I am looking for east indie ducks if you have any I could buy please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a Giant Silkie Roo that needs to be rehomed. He's white, hand raised, very spoiled. email@example.com
Ayam Cemani Breeding Pairs, pullets, Cockerels and chicks for sale in Ozark Arkansas. Text me for more information. Jan 847.774.5575